Consignment Terms and Conditions
Ready to sell your item?
- The Seller earns 70% of the proceeds from the sale of Seller's item, Bag Borrow or Steal takes a 30% commission.
- All Consignment items are accepted at BBOS' discretion and will be confirmed authentic before being listed for sale.
- BBOS will appraise each item provided by the Consigner. BBOS only sells items from our accepted vendor list. Please check our website to make sure your item complies with our requirements. Any items not listed for sale will be returned to the Consigner. Any items received by BBOS that do not accurately match descriptions or are found to be inauthentic will be returned to the Consigner.
- BBOS has full pricing authority, all price reductions and promotions are at our discretion. Prices are set with the understanding that it is advantageous for both the Consigner and BBOS to get the highest price.
- BBOS has the right to perform a light cleaning of your item to maximize the selling price.
- By accepting an item from Consigner, BBOS undertakes to make every reasonable effort to maintain the item in clean, merchantable condition.
- You will be notified throughout the consignment process via email when your item is received & sold.
- Upon the sale of your item BBOS will issue a payment via PayPal for your portion of the proceeds. Payments are issued weekly.
- All items must be shipped by Consigner to our Fashion House before being listed. All items will be in BBOS' possession for 120 days, and will not be returned to Consigner before the end of that term. Items that do not sell within 120 days will be returned to the Consigner.
- BBOS reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time and return any item to Seller.
- Consigner hereby agrees to the terms and conditions set forth on our Terms & Conditions page - http://www.bagborroworsteal.com/termsandconditions